"What does full service really mean?"
When families turn to us in a time of need, we pledge to offer our support and see that every arrangement is complete, down to the last detail. No matter what your wishes may be, we offer a full range of services for families of all faiths, cultures, and origins, to help you create a service that is truly unique.
In addition, a variety of services are provided to accommodate every budget. Each family receives individualized attention, regardless of the cost.
- Traditional services, in our chapel or your church
- Traditional interment, with or without a religious service
- Private and/or public visitation or gathering
- Cremation, with many choices of final disposition
- Transfer of deceased to or from any destination, locally, nationally, or internationally
- Personalization services, including memory tables and boards, casket, vault, and urn personalization, special music, and more
- Unique, personalized funeral and memorial services
- Assistance with veterans, Social Security, and insurance filings
- Referrals to counseling and grief support services
- Funeral prearrangement, including acceptance of plans made at other funeral homes